Originally guest posted James Houston
Nothing says “Merry Christmas” like a wall full of microwaves.
I thought I’d end the week’s postings on a festive note, and this video is obviously right up my street. They could have thrown a printer or scanner into the mix to beef it up a bit, but lets not get picky on this season of good will.
Thanks to Will from itsnicethat for giving me a platform for me to show some interesting videos. I’ve really enjoyed writing for the blog over the last week, and I hope that you’ve all enjoyed my pickings.
Happy holidays everybody.
- Milou Trouwborst's refined, simplistic and melancholic illustrations
- "It was strangely liberating" – Christoph Niemann on creating his new book Sunday Sketching
- Designer Okuyama Taiki encourages you to “play freely” with his experimental posters
- Gijs Henselmans’ illustrations: absurd, gruesome, but always hilarious
- All That Glitters: inside the Barbican’s “vulgar” catalogue
- Graphic designer Fraser Muggeridge talks to us about his favourite books
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design