Originally guest posted James Houston
Nothing says “Merry Christmas” like a wall full of microwaves.
I thought I’d end the week’s postings on a festive note, and this video is obviously right up my street. They could have thrown a printer or scanner into the mix to beef it up a bit, but lets not get picky on this season of good will.
Thanks to Will from itsnicethat for giving me a platform for me to show some interesting videos. I’ve really enjoyed writing for the blog over the last week, and I hope that you’ve all enjoyed my pickings.
Happy holidays everybody.
- Brian Blomerth illustrates a “trippers guide” to the iPhone 64
- Alex de Mora on shooting Vice parties and famous footballers
- Natacha Paschal’s “deformed” interpretations of mag covers and fashion ads
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Photographer Adrian Samson plays with space and perspective in this series of “still lifes”
- Photographer Sophie Green captures pagans at Stonehenge's summer solstice
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design