Originally guest posted James Houston
Nothing says “Merry Christmas” like a wall full of microwaves.
I thought I’d end the week’s postings on a festive note, and this video is obviously right up my street. They could have thrown a printer or scanner into the mix to beef it up a bit, but lets not get picky on this season of good will.
Thanks to Will from itsnicethat for giving me a platform for me to show some interesting videos. I’ve really enjoyed writing for the blog over the last week, and I hope that you’ve all enjoyed my pickings.
Happy holidays everybody.
- Photographer Peter Anderson on his experiments with a Widelux camera and their "wonderful distortions"
- "We are visual storytellers": studio Córdova Canillas talks us through the redesign of Fucking Young! magazine
- A sneak peak into Patrick Kyle’s new comic, Night Door
- Liam Cobb illustrates the collapse of the Heygate Estate in latest comic Conditioner
- “Imagination doesn’t compare to our real life design history”: Annie Atkins on the art of graphic design for film
- X-Rated Adult Movie Posters of the 60s and 70s celebrates gloriously crude B-movie artwork
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc