Willi Dorner is an Austria choreographer responsible for the fantastic international touring dance performances, Bodies in Urban Spaces.
Started back in 2007 and has the latest event in the series was in New York as part of the French Institute Alliance Française’s Crossing the Line festival. Starting in the Financial District in lower Manhattan the day included performers wrapping themselves around fire hydrants, laying on various roofs, and my personal favourite, piling onto a bench. Pictures taken from the Wall Street Journal’s excellent photography blog.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language