Willi Dorner is an Austria choreographer responsible for the fantastic international touring dance performances, Bodies in Urban Spaces.
Started back in 2007 and has the latest event in the series was in New York as part of the French Institute Alliance Française’s Crossing the Line festival. Starting in the Financial District in lower Manhattan the day included performers wrapping themselves around fire hydrants, laying on various roofs, and my personal favourite, piling onto a bench. Pictures taken from the Wall Street Journal’s excellent photography blog.
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s