Willi Dorner is an Austria choreographer responsible for the fantastic international touring dance performances, Bodies in Urban Spaces.
Started back in 2007 and has the latest event in the series was in New York as part of the French Institute Alliance Française’s Crossing the Line festival. Starting in the Financial District in lower Manhattan the day included performers wrapping themselves around fire hydrants, laying on various roofs, and my personal favourite, piling onto a bench. Pictures taken from the Wall Street Journal’s excellent photography blog.
- Political illustrator Ellie Foreman-Peck on her unfortunately abundant Trump back catalogue
- Deep Throat Studio, a graphic design practice with a name and portfolio to grab your attention
- Photographer David Gomez Maestre captures the romance of sun-blushed landscapes
- ECAL grad Jean-Vincent Simonet’s “totally twisted” image-making
- Benedict Brink is shaking up fashion photography
- Future living and design democracy with IKEA’s research lab, SPACE10
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU