Willi Dorner is an Austria choreographer responsible for the fantastic international touring dance performances, Bodies in Urban Spaces.
Started back in 2007 and has the latest event in the series was in New York as part of the French Institute Alliance Française’s Crossing the Line festival. Starting in the Financial District in lower Manhattan the day included performers wrapping themselves around fire hydrants, laying on various roofs, and my personal favourite, piling onto a bench. Pictures taken from the Wall Street Journal’s excellent photography blog.
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Denis Kuchta’s subtly pixellated identity for Lithuanian arts fair
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations