After a month’s build up we are delighted to announce Issue #4 is out now! The latest issue (as you probably know by now) includes interviews with leading practitioners Nick Knight, Neville Brody, Miranda July, Troika, RBG6, Bompass & Parr and Noma Bar as well as features written by Adam Buxton, Sara de Bondt, Micah Lidberg, Peter Nencini, Mike Lemanski and Jez Burrows. There’s also the usual mix of the most interesting work we’ve covered on the blog over the last six months.
Look out for it in shops over the coming days, if you are interested in stocking It’s Nice That Issue #4 please email email@example.com.
- Damien Maloney talks about how he became a "self-taught hobbyist photographer"
- “Prayer paintings, manga and motivational images”: Gitte Maria Moller's cryptic artworks
- Jad Hussein's tropical catalogue design for Paris exhibition Jamaica, Jamaica
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos