After a month’s build up we are delighted to announce Issue #4 is out now! The latest issue (as you probably know by now) includes interviews with leading practitioners Nick Knight, Neville Brody, Miranda July, Troika, RBG6, Bompass & Parr and Noma Bar as well as features written by Adam Buxton, Sara de Bondt, Micah Lidberg, Peter Nencini, Mike Lemanski and Jez Burrows. There’s also the usual mix of the most interesting work we’ve covered on the blog over the last six months.
Look out for it in shops over the coming days, if you are interested in stocking It’s Nice That Issue #4 please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tim Lahan is the new Mystic Meg with horoscope illustrations for Elle Magazine
- Musical instruments with a modernist aesthetic by Hundo
- Former Buzzcocks drummer John Maher exhibits his photography work in Nobody's Home
- Monument Valley creator ustwo gives us a peak at its bookshelf
- Non-Verbal Club explores connections and ideas for new URSA identity
- Experimental and expressive independent magazines from 1914 - 2016
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale