After a month’s build up we are delighted to announce Issue #4 is out now! The latest issue (as you probably know by now) includes interviews with leading practitioners Nick Knight, Neville Brody, Miranda July, Troika, RBG6, Bompass & Parr and Noma Bar as well as features written by Adam Buxton, Sara de Bondt, Micah Lidberg, Peter Nencini, Mike Lemanski and Jez Burrows. There’s also the usual mix of the most interesting work we’ve covered on the blog over the last six months.
Look out for it in shops over the coming days, if you are interested in stocking It’s Nice That Issue #4 please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cornelius de Bill Baboul’s Peelosophies is toilet humour at its finest
- Director I Saw John First creates animated video for Jack Steadman’s solo project, Mr Jukes
- Carlín Díaz expands his practice to psychedelic paintings and animations
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know
- Artist Crys Yin adds comical elements to her simply-executed paintings
- Grilli Type designer Reto Moser shares the books that inspire him
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label