After a month’s build up we are delighted to announce Issue #4 is out now! The latest issue (as you probably know by now) includes interviews with leading practitioners Nick Knight, Neville Brody, Miranda July, Troika, RBG6, Bompass & Parr and Noma Bar as well as features written by Adam Buxton, Sara de Bondt, Micah Lidberg, Peter Nencini, Mike Lemanski and Jez Burrows. There’s also the usual mix of the most interesting work we’ve covered on the blog over the last six months.
Look out for it in shops over the coming days, if you are interested in stocking It’s Nice That Issue #4 please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Meet the speakers: Carl Burgess, Oscar Hudson, Mirka Laura Severa and Olivia Ahmad
- Varied, playful and slightly odd drawings from Japanese illustrator Summer House
- Thomas Colligan’s zine encourages us to appreciate the small things in life
- John Feely on capturing life in “remote” Mongolia and learning a new way of living
- Creative director David Lane tells us about redesigning frieze and creating campaigns for Hermés and Ally Capellino
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio