After a month’s build up we are delighted to announce Issue #4 is out now! The latest issue (as you probably know by now) includes interviews with leading practitioners Nick Knight, Neville Brody, Miranda July, Troika, RBG6, Bompass & Parr and Noma Bar as well as features written by Adam Buxton, Sara de Bondt, Micah Lidberg, Peter Nencini, Mike Lemanski and Jez Burrows. There’s also the usual mix of the most interesting work we’ve covered on the blog over the last six months.
Look out for it in shops over the coming days, if you are interested in stocking It’s Nice That Issue #4 please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chaz Bundick talks us through the new digitally personable Company website
- Animator Frances Haszard’s gender neutral breakup story
- Photographer Norman Behrendt depicts Turkey’s majestic mosques
- Explore North Korean graphic ephemera in Phaidon’s new book
- “Have a process you can apply to any situation, space or time”: what we learned from Converse’s Lovejoy Art Benefit
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books