Deciding what to take down the beach or park has just been made that little bit easier by product designer Demelza Hill. You decide whether to step out carrying block colours or a summery fruit pattern, perfect for any day out this summer, rain or shine.
Blue heavy duty fabric with a contrasting bright pattern on the reverse (42 × 35 × 10cm). In July we added a further 2 colourways (White/Spot and Yellow/Stripe – which you can see here), please specify the design when ordering.
- Creative director David Lane tells us about redesigning frieze and creating campaigns for Hermés and Ally Capellino
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Anibal Bley’s Risograph zine experiments with glitchy patterns and illustrations
- CG Watkins’ narratively driven photography conveys mystery and escapism
- Sharp Type creates punchy typeface inspired by Swiss designer Adrian Frutiger
- Illustrator Susa Monteiro’s lonely figures battle the elements
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio