Deciding what to take down the beach or park has just been made that little bit easier by product designer Demelza Hill. You decide whether to step out carrying block colours or a summery fruit pattern, perfect for any day out this summer, rain or shine.
Blue heavy duty fabric with a contrasting bright pattern on the reverse (42 × 35 × 10cm). In July we added a further 2 colourways (White/Spot and Yellow/Stripe – which you can see here), please specify the design when ordering.
- The MIT Technology Review design team share their love of printed matter
- Gemma Mahoney, a graphic design student producing professional work
- By designers, for designers: Monotype’s new font subscription service
- Photographer Tommy Kha’s self-portraits explore his queer Asian identity
- "Sightseeing in an age of digital media and insta-jealousy," photographer Oleg Tolstoy's Tourist Trap
- Meet the speakers: Hollie Fernando, Andrew Rae, Raine Allen-Miller and Random International
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU