Deciding what to take down the beach or park has just been made that little bit easier by product designer Demelza Hill. You decide whether to step out carrying block colours or a summery fruit pattern, perfect for any day out this summer, rain or shine.
Blue heavy duty fabric with a contrasting bright pattern on the reverse (42 × 35 × 10cm). In July we added a further 2 colourways (White/Spot and Yellow/Stripe – which you can see here), please specify the design when ordering.
- Kyle Platts and Andy Baker's animation takes us on a kaleidoscopic trip through the park
- Casper Balslev shows ballerinas wielding AK-47s in his ad for the Royal Danish Theatre
- An unusual custom typeface and great layouts for new print mag Migrant
- Bold, minimal-leaning graphic design from hot new studio Vrints-Kolsteren
- Daniel Savage’s monochrome animation plays with geometry and space
- Waverly Labs launches an earpiece that translates languages in real time
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- Milton Glaser: we talk drawing, ethics, Shakespeare and Trump with the graphic design legend
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys
- Should designers specialise early, or have a “portfolio career”?