Deciding what to take down the beach or park has just been made that little bit easier by product designer Demelza Hill. You decide whether to step out carrying block colours or a summery fruit pattern, perfect for any day out this summer, rain or shine.
Blue heavy duty fabric with a contrasting bright pattern on the reverse (42 × 35 × 10cm). In July we added a further 2 colourways (White/Spot and Yellow/Stripe – which you can see here), please specify the design when ordering.
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- Brian Blomerth illustrates a “trippers guide” to the iPhone 64
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design