Fred Butler is one of the ‘must watch’ names in the fashion industry at the moment.
For good reason too, as her site is brimming with bespoke props and accessories tailored for specific fashion shoots. Pictured is a parcel tape design she’s recently finished for ‘HIT’, a project run by online fashion store asos.com. I hear a certain Julie Verhoeven is creating something for the series next… keep your eye on it.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery