You may remember the fantastic bit of imagination that went into making La Bolleur’s last project we featured here, their crazy golf with a difference and that same wit has been employed for their latest, the well-titled Balloon Animals.
Asked to create some work for the city of Eindhoven, the used the freedom to explore an idea that had been chomping away at them for ages – to make impossible-scale balloons and leave them tied up around the city.
So superbly put by the guys themselves, “This time we blew it”.
- Meet the Swiss duo behind graphic design agency Cécile + Roger
- Offshore Studio on their publication re-appropriating the word “migrant”
- Photographer Damien Maloney on working intuitively and playing with reality
- “Prayer paintings, manga and motivational images”: Gitte Maria Moller's cryptic artworks
- Jad Hussein's tropical catalogue design for Paris exhibition Jamaica, Jamaica
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos