You may remember the fantastic bit of imagination that went into making La Bolleur’s last project we featured here, their crazy golf with a difference and that same wit has been employed for their latest, the well-titled Balloon Animals.
Asked to create some work for the city of Eindhoven, the used the freedom to explore an idea that had been chomping away at them for ages – to make impossible-scale balloons and leave them tied up around the city.
So superbly put by the guys themselves, “This time we blew it”.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web