You may remember the fantastic bit of imagination that went into making La Bolleur’s last project we featured here, their crazy golf with a difference and that same wit has been employed for their latest, the well-titled Balloon Animals.
Asked to create some work for the city of Eindhoven, the used the freedom to explore an idea that had been chomping away at them for ages – to make impossible-scale balloons and leave them tied up around the city.
So superbly put by the guys themselves, “This time we blew it”.
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Behind the scenes of the lady who shoots chihuahuas in party hats, yoyoists and strippers
- Great poster designs for Adana Nights series by Vienna-based Lukas Haider
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school