I won’t lie, I got so involved looking through the incredible portfolio of Sachiko that when it came to actually finding out about her, I couldn’t. Essentially though, she creates these incredible sculptures out of Lego, if you click through to her site you too will find yourself clicking through project after project.
This is what she had to say about her 2002 McDonald’s Value set BigMac piece, (pictured), “I thought… I would cook something!… well… I didn’t know why, but I thought it should be a McDonald’s hamburger… The full scale LEGO version of BigMac Super value set! Do you wanna try it?”. Yes we do.
- Tomomi Maezawa designs airy identity for Fabrica and Daikin collaboration
- From building site to bustling creative destination – London's illustration gallery one year on
- Big, bold and beautiful: Isabelle Vaverka designs Unseen photography festival mag
- Three brothers on a summer adventure in Neil Bedford's new series for Kinfolk
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Mark Manzi's photography: part staged, part skill, part "pure luck"
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- Bookshelf: Jason Silva
- A look inside the brand guidelines for the amazing 1970s Nasa "worm" logo
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film