It’s rare to find someone who is adept at shooting portraiture as they are landscapes and architecture but that’s exactly what you get when you check out Swedish photographer, Felix Odell’s portfolio.
Discovered via Monocle, Felix’s work has that clarity and colour that is so recognisable from the publication. The image pictured is from May 2010 (Issue 33) and the War Minus The Shooting article.
- Helen Eunhwa Oh’s vivid illustrations draw the eccentricities from everyday life
- Diane Deschenaux’s abstract images explore Switzerland's farming industry
- Is postgraduate study right for you? A handy guide to help you decide
- Jan Novák’s conceptual typefaces and identities are both functional and clear
- Parisian studio Akatre on their music video for Grand Yellow
- Max Baitinger’s comic Birgit illustrates the ballsy decision to quit your job
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Pigalle, Ill-Studio and Nike have redesigned the Paris Duperré basketball court
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Why materials matter: Seetal Solanki on the Grenfell Tower tragedy