It’s rare to find someone who is adept at shooting portraiture as they are landscapes and architecture but that’s exactly what you get when you check out Swedish photographer, Felix Odell’s portfolio.
Discovered via Monocle, Felix’s work has that clarity and colour that is so recognisable from the publication. The image pictured is from May 2010 (Issue 33) and the War Minus The Shooting article.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language