It’s rare to find someone who is adept at shooting portraiture as they are landscapes and architecture but that’s exactly what you get when you check out Swedish photographer, Felix Odell’s portfolio.
Discovered via Monocle, Felix’s work has that clarity and colour that is so recognisable from the publication. The image pictured is from May 2010 (Issue 33) and the War Minus The Shooting article.
- Steve Powers' New York street signs offer an alternative perspective
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Hamburg-based studio I Like Birds' comprehensive film festival identity
- The Plant creates identity for Walthamstow business hub using a process from 1905
- Wayfaring land artist Richard Long pays homage to his Bristol roots
- Designs for a tarot deck celebrating black stars and overseen by Jodorowsky
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns