It’s rare to find someone who is adept at shooting portraiture as they are landscapes and architecture but that’s exactly what you get when you check out Swedish photographer, Felix Odell’s portfolio.
Discovered via Monocle, Felix’s work has that clarity and colour that is so recognisable from the publication. The image pictured is from May 2010 (Issue 33) and the War Minus The Shooting article.
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- “It's not overly-shiny ‘render porn’ — it's got soul”: Margot Bowman on her new film for River Island
- Vogue interior photographer François Halard’s personal polaroids
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages