It’s rare to find someone who is adept at shooting portraiture as they are landscapes and architecture but that’s exactly what you get when you check out Swedish photographer, Felix Odell’s portfolio.
Discovered via Monocle, Felix’s work has that clarity and colour that is so recognisable from the publication. The image pictured is from May 2010 (Issue 33) and the War Minus The Shooting article.
- Sam Pilling, Hattie Newman, Phil Sharp and Kit Caless at Nicer Tuesdays September
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Nobrow co-founder Sam Arthur shares his favourite books
- Photographer Laura Pannack finds inspiration in a Romanian folk tale
- Ho Tam, the one-man-band publisher
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf