A 1992 birthday makes Lewis Chaplin far too young. Too young to have made a brilliant self-published zine entitled You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real), have a portfolio as brimming and accomplished as he does, and have even made a project out of trading things. Some highlights from his folio are here for your viewing pleasure, and somehow we need to chip this guy and make sure we keep him on our radar before he becomes a household name.
Oh, also don’t gloss over his brilliant diary of found items here.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages