A 1992 birthday makes Lewis Chaplin far too young. Too young to have made a brilliant self-published zine entitled You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real), have a portfolio as brimming and accomplished as he does, and have even made a project out of trading things. Some highlights from his folio are here for your viewing pleasure, and somehow we need to chip this guy and make sure we keep him on our radar before he becomes a household name.
Oh, also don’t gloss over his brilliant diary of found items here.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan