A 1992 birthday makes Lewis Chaplin far too young. Too young to have made a brilliant self-published zine entitled You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real), have a portfolio as brimming and accomplished as he does, and have even made a project out of trading things. Some highlights from his folio are here for your viewing pleasure, and somehow we need to chip this guy and make sure we keep him on our radar before he becomes a household name.
Oh, also don’t gloss over his brilliant diary of found items here.
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- The best things on the web, YOUR best comments and the finest folk to follow on social media
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery