Why just play a record when you can wear it too? Sanky first drew our attention to Playbutton (a wearable button that plays music) at our Future:Content conference early this month. As he said on the day this is massively exciting and could go someway to reintroducing a physical element back into the music industry.
The content is pre-recorded and cannot be changed or downloaded and like an album, the sequence of the music can not be altered. The 4.5cm badge has a play/pause, skip and volume functions and runs on a re-chargeable lithium battery.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf