Why just play a record when you can wear it too? Sanky first drew our attention to Playbutton (a wearable button that plays music) at our Future:Content conference early this month. As he said on the day this is massively exciting and could go someway to reintroducing a physical element back into the music industry.
The content is pre-recorded and cannot be changed or downloaded and like an album, the sequence of the music can not be altered. The 4.5cm badge has a play/pause, skip and volume functions and runs on a re-chargeable lithium battery.
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"