Now that it’s officially alright to talk about Christmas we want to point you in the direction of Present & Correct. Not only can you get hold of their various wares online but this Saturday sees them open their festive, schoolroom themed ‘Pop-In’ shop at House of Propellers.
Specialising in original designs and vintage items with a focus on stationery, homeware, books and posters, and an emphasis on classic design and modernist sensibilities the shop is open until Tuesday 21 December 2010.
- Creative director David Lane tells us about redesigning frieze and creating campaigns for Hermés and Ally Capellino
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Anibal Bley’s Risograph zine experiments with glitchy patterns and illustrations
- CG Watkins’ narratively driven photography conveys mystery and escapism
- Sharp Type creates punchy typeface inspired by Swiss designer Adrian Frutiger
- Illustrator Susa Monteiro’s lonely figures battle the elements
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio