Now that it’s officially alright to talk about Christmas we want to point you in the direction of Present & Correct. Not only can you get hold of their various wares online but this Saturday sees them open their festive, schoolroom themed ‘Pop-In’ shop at House of Propellers.
Specialising in original designs and vintage items with a focus on stationery, homeware, books and posters, and an emphasis on classic design and modernist sensibilities the shop is open until Tuesday 21 December 2010.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli