Now that it’s officially alright to talk about Christmas we want to point you in the direction of Present & Correct. Not only can you get hold of their various wares online but this Saturday sees them open their festive, schoolroom themed ‘Pop-In’ shop at House of Propellers.
Specialising in original designs and vintage items with a focus on stationery, homeware, books and posters, and an emphasis on classic design and modernist sensibilities the shop is open until Tuesday 21 December 2010.
- Kyle Platts and Andy Baker's animation takes us on a kaleidoscopic trip through the park
- Casper Balslev shows ballerinas wielding AK-47s in his ad for the Royal Danish Theatre
- An unusual custom typeface and great layouts for new print mag Migrant
- Bold, minimal-leaning graphic design from hot new studio Vrints-Kolsteren
- Daniel Savage’s monochrome animation plays with geometry and space
- Waverly Labs launches an earpiece that translates languages in real time
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- Milton Glaser: we talk drawing, ethics, Shakespeare and Trump with the graphic design legend
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys
- Should designers specialise early, or have a “portfolio career”?