RePrint is a joint project by Atelier 1A and Modus Operandi aiming to stem the quantity of paper we needlessly throw away by providing a useful second life in the form of a quarterly calendar. Having used the calendars themselves for the past two years they thought they’d open them up and share them with the rest of us, consider it an early Christmas present.
Each quarterly calendar will also showcase a different typeface, the first edition features the Runda Typeface by p.s.type. You can sign up to their newsletter to get the latest updates as soon as the next monthly calendars are available for download or alternatively just check back on regular basis.
- Rob Flowers, Roberto Rosolin, Liv Siddall and Greg Barth at Nicer Tuesdays October
- Milou Trouwborst's refined, simplistic and melancholic illustrations
- "It was strangely liberating" – Christoph Niemann on creating his new book Sunday Sketching
- Designer Okuyama Taiki encourages you to “play freely” with his experimental posters
- Gijs Henselmans’ illustrations: absurd, gruesome, but always hilarious
- All That Glitters: inside the Barbican’s “vulgar” catalogue
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design