RePrint is a joint project by Atelier 1A and Modus Operandi aiming to stem the quantity of paper we needlessly throw away by providing a useful second life in the form of a quarterly calendar. Having used the calendars themselves for the past two years they thought they’d open them up and share them with the rest of us, consider it an early Christmas present.
Each quarterly calendar will also showcase a different typeface, the first edition features the Runda Typeface by p.s.type. You can sign up to their newsletter to get the latest updates as soon as the next monthly calendars are available for download or alternatively just check back on regular basis.
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Maya Fuhr's new project adds a slick, 80s-inspired editorial feel to a hospital setting
- How I Got Here: Marco Velardi and Omar Sosa, Apartamento magazine
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs