RePrint is a joint project by Atelier 1A and Modus Operandi aiming to stem the quantity of paper we needlessly throw away by providing a useful second life in the form of a quarterly calendar. Having used the calendars themselves for the past two years they thought they’d open them up and share them with the rest of us, consider it an early Christmas present.
Each quarterly calendar will also showcase a different typeface, the first edition features the Runda Typeface by p.s.type. You can sign up to their newsletter to get the latest updates as soon as the next monthly calendars are available for download or alternatively just check back on regular basis.
- Best of the Web: a few of our favourite things we've spotted on the internet this week
- Tom Phillips' magnum opus turned a Victorian novel into a work of art spanning 50 years
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang
- Raphael Schoen's cheerfully chaotic posters for a Swiss youth club
- Illustrators including Sam Taylor and Charlotte Mei's tributes to NWA's Straight Outta Compton
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting