RePrint is a joint project by Atelier 1A and Modus Operandi aiming to stem the quantity of paper we needlessly throw away by providing a useful second life in the form of a quarterly calendar. Having used the calendars themselves for the past two years they thought they’d open them up and share them with the rest of us, consider it an early Christmas present.
Each quarterly calendar will also showcase a different typeface, the first edition features the Runda Typeface by p.s.type. You can sign up to their newsletter to get the latest updates as soon as the next monthly calendars are available for download or alternatively just check back on regular basis.
- Four illustrators have their works drawn by Joto at Here 2017
- David Lewandowski’s floppy rubber bodies take over the streets of Japan
- Ella Bucknall tackles the “boy’s club” of political cartooning in her new zine, Whip
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos