RePrint is a joint project by Atelier 1A and Modus Operandi aiming to stem the quantity of paper we needlessly throw away by providing a useful second life in the form of a quarterly calendar. Having used the calendars themselves for the past two years they thought they’d open them up and share them with the rest of us, consider it an early Christmas present.
Each quarterly calendar will also showcase a different typeface, the first edition features the Runda Typeface by p.s.type. You can sign up to their newsletter to get the latest updates as soon as the next monthly calendars are available for download or alternatively just check back on regular basis.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU