“The Bulk is a hypothetical higher dimensional space within which the eleven dimensions of our universe may exist.” It is also the title of Craig Ward’s ongoing project attempting to typographically interpret some of the abstract ideas, terminology and concepts in modern theoretical physics, quantum mechanics and cosmology.
A tall task for any creative but having always been fascinated by the how and the why Craig has used all manner of techniques, programs and processes to help bring these ideas to life. Pictured is Supercollider from Part 01, The Very Small.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf