Catherine Maloney makes (not takes) photographs of men in outerspace. Her series Teleplay Part I has got that fascinating fan-made thing to it but not because of some slightly embarrassing stitch for stitch, word for trek-ing word reconstruction. It’s the expressions and the angles and the clever close-ups with the space around them. They’re uncanny. I think her work is like that, funny not ha-ha but like she just gets it right and that’s it. So I thought it best to add a couple more…
…and make it long (and prosper).
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan