Nice series of prints curated by New York based creative Edit, each designer was asked to represent a musical genre using one element and one typeface (stating the genre).
The posters are A1 and printed to a very limited edition, the impressive list of participants include Bas Koopmans, Collective Approach, Duane King, Hey Studio, Manual Creative, Mark Boyce, Leterme Dowling, Nitzan — Edit, Sane & Able, Studio Makgill, Toko, Trevor Jackson and This Studio.
Pictured here are a few of the making of shots, for details and images of the whole series check the site…
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August