Nice series of prints curated by New York based creative Edit, each designer was asked to represent a musical genre using one element and one typeface (stating the genre).
The posters are A1 and printed to a very limited edition, the impressive list of participants include Bas Koopmans, Collective Approach, Duane King, Hey Studio, Manual Creative, Mark Boyce, Leterme Dowling, Nitzan — Edit, Sane & Able, Studio Makgill, Toko, Trevor Jackson and This Studio.
Pictured here are a few of the making of shots, for details and images of the whole series check the site…
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"