Nice series of prints curated by New York based creative Edit, each designer was asked to represent a musical genre using one element and one typeface (stating the genre).
The posters are A1 and printed to a very limited edition, the impressive list of participants include Bas Koopmans, Collective Approach, Duane King, Hey Studio, Manual Creative, Mark Boyce, Leterme Dowling, Nitzan — Edit, Sane & Able, Studio Makgill, Toko, Trevor Jackson and This Studio.
Pictured here are a few of the making of shots, for details and images of the whole series check the site…
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations