Nice series of prints curated by New York based creative Edit, each designer was asked to represent a musical genre using one element and one typeface (stating the genre).
The posters are A1 and printed to a very limited edition, the impressive list of participants include Bas Koopmans, Collective Approach, Duane King, Hey Studio, Manual Creative, Mark Boyce, Leterme Dowling, Nitzan — Edit, Sane & Able, Studio Makgill, Toko, Trevor Jackson and This Studio.
Pictured here are a few of the making of shots, for details and images of the whole series check the site…
- Great design redressing scuzzy skate aesthetics for new totally rad boardsports mag
- Eric Shaw's abstract looped paintings start as digital sketches
- The Midlands folk who celebrate all-things American, shot beautifully by Tom Martin
- Matthew Brooks documents the eerie homes of mid-century Italian-Canadian immigrants
- Introducing Tranny Boxing: glamour, grit, guts and glory captured in east London-based film
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)