Nice series of prints curated by New York based creative Edit, each designer was asked to represent a musical genre using one element and one typeface (stating the genre).
The posters are A1 and printed to a very limited edition, the impressive list of participants include Bas Koopmans, Collective Approach, Duane King, Hey Studio, Manual Creative, Mark Boyce, Leterme Dowling, Nitzan — Edit, Sane & Able, Studio Makgill, Toko, Trevor Jackson and This Studio.
Pictured here are a few of the making of shots, for details and images of the whole series check the site…
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Nadine Kolodziey’s prolific output of creative colourful talent
- Motion and design studio More and More on taking 50 days off work
- Gouffre: a treasure trove of international illustration
- Charlene Man’s “happy” illustrations
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- How to make the perfect physical portfolio with photographer Guy Archard
- Martin Parr creates BBC One idents as a “portrait of modern Britain in all its diversity”
- Ones to Watch 2017: Introducing
- Narrative and design: a chat with Penguin book cover designer Janet Hansen
- Can Dagarslani personifies serenity in photographic series at Bauhaus