Still looking for that Christmas present for the Mac loving relation? Well look no further, Inventory Studio have come to the rescue! The Wheel of Death, Satanic Frisbee or the Rainbow Wheel are just some of the imaginative metaphors for the action pending cursor. The Crash Pad™ is a plush, yes plush pillow that will undermine the antichrist of all icons. By providing comfort in times (usually around 3am) of hardship and relief when your studio fellow’s body can take no more spontaneous acts of violence – Shut Down, Sleep and other mac related witticisms.
A word from the makers…
“Never Forget: +S”. Two major industrial hazards for hard working designers are: 1. spending far too much time in front of a computer when you could be napping on the sofa. 2. Computers crashing and losing all that hard work.The Crash Pad™ helps you to deal with both these issues as it serves as both a temporary cushion (for that much needed off-schedule nap) and also as a stress reliever for that moment when the spinning wheel of death signifies you’ll be doing another all nighter.
Punch The Crash Pad™ and not your Mac, as we know we secretly love them and would never do anything to hurt them."
The Crash Pad™ is available from the It’s Nice That Shop for £25 plus postage.
- Sam Pilling, Hattie Newman, Phil Sharp and Kit Caless at Nicer Tuesdays September
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Nobrow co-founder Sam Arthur shares his favourite books
- Photographer Laura Pannack finds inspiration in a Romanian folk tale
- Ho Tam, the one-man-band publisher
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf