Every new station on the subway in Munich is embellished by an image-maker, and one of the most recent openings, Moosach showed exactly why the initiative is so valuable. Mooasach is in the north-west of Munich and is a place famed for its natural, picturesque surroundings, so what better way to decorate their local subway than over-sized images of the beauty it sits within. Munich can thank photographer Martin Fengel for the year-long dedication to finding the right images for the 140m walls and while they’re at it they wouldn’t go wrong with spending a little time with his portfolio too.
Rosy stuff indeed.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"