A beautiful self-published book by a man who once had a dog that bit off the tip of his ear. In a series of blurry good animal characters, Wild Animals is a less graphic more nice book, proving Rop van Mierlo bares no grudge. Some brief but lovely words from the maker "…the lion yawns and man makes a book. A wild book for civilized people. A sophisticated book for wild people…
… A beautiful book with wild animals for civilized people."
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan