Hvass&Hannibal is a design and art studio based in Copenhagen, established in 2006 by Sofie Hannibal and Nan Na Hvass.
The duo has just gone full time after quitting design school, and from their small basement studio in the heart of Copenhagen they work with all kinds of different projects – from illustration to stage design, from paper cuts to interior decoration, from murals to silkscreens.
Recently they created this image for an outdoor billboard exhibition in Barcelona in cooperation with Rojo Magazine.
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs