Hvass&Hannibal is a design and art studio based in Copenhagen, established in 2006 by Sofie Hannibal and Nan Na Hvass.
The duo has just gone full time after quitting design school, and from their small basement studio in the heart of Copenhagen they work with all kinds of different projects – from illustration to stage design, from paper cuts to interior decoration, from murals to silkscreens.
Recently they created this image for an outdoor billboard exhibition in Barcelona in cooperation with Rojo Magazine.
- Creatives' favourite music videos: the inspirational, forbidden and political
- Scott Sheffield examines tourism in the small towns surrounding America’s National Parks
- ECAL photography graduate Cécilia Poupon elevates everyday beauty
- Meet plant-obsessed illustrator Franz Lang
- Graffiti, murals and design: Jake Foreman illustrates all mediums in new zine, Flash
- Houman Momtazian utilises a modernist design influence with “moments of tension and vibrancy”
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Colette, the trailblazer: creatives pay tribute to the iconic Parisian store and its legacy
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels