Hvass&Hannibal is a design and art studio based in Copenhagen, established in 2006 by Sofie Hannibal and Nan Na Hvass.
The duo has just gone full time after quitting design school, and from their small basement studio in the heart of Copenhagen they work with all kinds of different projects – from illustration to stage design, from paper cuts to interior decoration, from murals to silkscreens.
Recently they created this image for an outdoor billboard exhibition in Barcelona in cooperation with Rojo Magazine.
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine take us behind the scenes of issue two
- Shannon Jager, a graphic designer combining the technical and the thoughtful
- The Gourmand visualises the intricate flavours of Glenmorangie whisky
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf