Originally guest posted by No Days Off
Multi-talented set designer and illustrator Andy Macgregor has just completed and installed a wonderful set of Christmas installations for Uniqlo London. Pictured are some of the giant, hand crafted lightboxes he created for their flagship store on Oxford Street. More from this commission, and plenty of other fantastic work, can be seen on his website.
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity