Seb Camilleri is an image and moving-image maker who lives and works in London having graduated with a Masters degree in Communication Design from Central Saint Martins earlier this year. His work displays combinations of differing artistic mediums and varying processes, in order to obtain a particular graphically inspired outcome.
Pictured is 26 Tavignano, a series of projections of graphic shapes and photographic elements derived from experiences of past houses and the promise of function of a new home.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations