Seb Camilleri is an image and moving-image maker who lives and works in London having graduated with a Masters degree in Communication Design from Central Saint Martins earlier this year. His work displays combinations of differing artistic mediums and varying processes, in order to obtain a particular graphically inspired outcome.
Pictured is 26 Tavignano, a series of projections of graphic shapes and photographic elements derived from experiences of past houses and the promise of function of a new home.
- Five projects from Kickstarter's Make100 initiative which caught our eye
- Designer Ted Hyunak Yoon creates a visual analysis of dictators’ statues in history
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant