Seb Camilleri is an image and moving-image maker who lives and works in London having graduated with a Masters degree in Communication Design from Central Saint Martins earlier this year. His work displays combinations of differing artistic mediums and varying processes, in order to obtain a particular graphically inspired outcome.
Pictured is 26 Tavignano, a series of projections of graphic shapes and photographic elements derived from experiences of past houses and the promise of function of a new home.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery