Seb Camilleri is an image and moving-image maker who lives and works in London having graduated with a Masters degree in Communication Design from Central Saint Martins earlier this year. His work displays combinations of differing artistic mediums and varying processes, in order to obtain a particular graphically inspired outcome.
Pictured is 26 Tavignano, a series of projections of graphic shapes and photographic elements derived from experiences of past houses and the promise of function of a new home.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages