I wasn’t going to post over this easter long weekend, but having spent far too much time in front of the TV indulging in new music videos, I couldn’t help but post this gem for the new PJ Harvey & John Parish release.
Directed by none other than Jake and Dinos Chapman, we see the already magnificently compelling Polly Jean transformed into a mesmerising object, lovingly captured over four minutes. Stick with it for a stunning piece of cinematography.
There’s also a nice little interview with Jake and some behind the scenes footage over at The Guardian.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016