I wasn’t going to post over this easter long weekend, but having spent far too much time in front of the TV indulging in new music videos, I couldn’t help but post this gem for the new PJ Harvey & John Parish release.
Directed by none other than Jake and Dinos Chapman, we see the already magnificently compelling Polly Jean transformed into a mesmerising object, lovingly captured over four minutes. Stick with it for a stunning piece of cinematography.
There’s also a nice little interview with Jake and some behind the scenes footage over at The Guardian.
- Beautiful editorial illustrations by painter Jean-Philippe Delhomme
- An absurd and unexpected series from Jordan photographer Tanya Habjouqa
- La Mouche et La Cloche's charming and musical identity for Association Irlandaise
- Designer, art director and book fanatic Ben Branagan shows off his bookshelf
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Behind the scenes of the lady who shoots chihuahuas in party hats, yoyoists and strippers
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school