Some fantastic work from genuinely multi-disciplinary designer Rachel Griffin. I’m a big fan of the site too, letting you keep open the projects that you enjoyed to come back to – a bloggers delight.
Pictured are some glasses made entirely from tape from her ‘Wear and Repair’ series. The idea being that if you break them, you can repair them with the same material that they’re made in, so rather than hindering their design they actually add to it.
- Friday Mixtape: Visions Festival make us a mix of eclectic acts from its line up
- Evan M. Cohen’s black-and-white comics address modern anxiety
- Beyond Dementia exhibition features artworks and curation by people with the condition
- Creatives' favourite music videos: the inspirational, forbidden and political
- Scott Sheffield examines tourism in the small towns surrounding America’s National Parks
- ECAL photography graduate Cécilia Poupon elevates everyday beauty
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Colette, the trailblazer: creatives pay tribute to the iconic Parisian store and its legacy
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels