Some fantastic work from genuinely multi-disciplinary designer Rachel Griffin. I’m a big fan of the site too, letting you keep open the projects that you enjoyed to come back to – a bloggers delight.
Pictured are some glasses made entirely from tape from her ‘Wear and Repair’ series. The idea being that if you break them, you can repair them with the same material that they’re made in, so rather than hindering their design they actually add to it.
- The Ulm Model: a school and its pursuit of a critical design practice
- New One in New York: Simón Sepúlveda's six month design diary
- Eloïse Rossetti’s narrative and research-driven graphic design
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau captures the humorous nuances of adult life
- Photographer Joshua Gordon's “loose diary” of work (NSFW)
- Four projects from Kickstarter's Make100 initiative which caught our eye
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant