Some fantastic work from genuinely multi-disciplinary designer Rachel Griffin. I’m a big fan of the site too, letting you keep open the projects that you enjoyed to come back to – a bloggers delight.
Pictured are some glasses made entirely from tape from her ‘Wear and Repair’ series. The idea being that if you break them, you can repair them with the same material that they’re made in, so rather than hindering their design they actually add to it.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan