Some fantastic work from genuinely multi-disciplinary designer Rachel Griffin. I’m a big fan of the site too, letting you keep open the projects that you enjoyed to come back to – a bloggers delight.
Pictured are some glasses made entirely from tape from her ‘Wear and Repair’ series. The idea being that if you break them, you can repair them with the same material that they’re made in, so rather than hindering their design they actually add to it.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language