Some fantastic work from genuinely multi-disciplinary designer Rachel Griffin. I’m a big fan of the site too, letting you keep open the projects that you enjoyed to come back to – a bloggers delight.
Pictured are some glasses made entirely from tape from her ‘Wear and Repair’ series. The idea being that if you break them, you can repair them with the same material that they’re made in, so rather than hindering their design they actually add to it.
- Exclusive: Watch Will Robson-Scott’s new film “God Loves Ugly”
- An exclusive first look inside the next issue of Hero
- Koln Studio's new website displays their extensive and inventive graphic design
- Printed Pages AW16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Giuliano Buttafuoco depicts character through bright colours and sparse details
- Issue two of Pollen magazine explores this “creaturely life”
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity