Malaysian designer Alvin Chan is currently working as design director at Nike Europe in The Netherlands. Naturally his portfolio has a lot of work for the sportswear brand but there’s a lot of other stuff going on, especially some of the work in the experiments section.
Pictured is a retail event invite from this year for Nike.
Paper architecture from Ingrid Siliakus
- Sam Nhlengethwa's lithographs are inspired by other artists
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Scott King, Roger Hiorns and Tom Morton discuss provocation for new book The Creative Stance
- Flaneur explores the magic of Moscow in its biggest issue yet
- Brooklyn illustrator Ping Zhu and her breezy brushstrokes full of energy
- Irreconcilable Truths: a 1500-page survey of legendary photographer Don McCullin’s work
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design