Malaysian designer Alvin Chan is currently working as design director at Nike Europe in The Netherlands. Naturally his portfolio has a lot of work for the sportswear brand but there’s a lot of other stuff going on, especially some of the work in the experiments section.
Pictured is a retail event invite from this year for Nike.
Paper architecture from Ingrid Siliakus
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August