There are few things that you could watch all day everyday but I think I might have just stumbled upon one of them. Illustrator James Jarvis and Shynola director Richard Kenworthy have collaborated together on this fantastic film for Nike.
More details over on the Creative Review blog.
- Beyond Dementia exhibition features artworks and curation by people with the condition
- Creatives' favourite music videos: the inspirational, forbidden and political
- Scott Sheffield examines tourism in the small towns surrounding America’s National Parks
- ECAL photography graduate Cécilia Poupon elevates everyday beauty
- Illustrator Franz Lang draws your daily struggles
- Graffiti, murals and design: Jake Foreman illustrates all mediums in new zine, Flash
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Colette, the trailblazer: creatives pay tribute to the iconic Parisian store and its legacy
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels