Continuing a brief round up of last week’s Furniture Fair in Milan, Established & Sons put on another great show of their latest products. Held in one of the city’s most unusual settings, the Pelota was once the scene for some form of racket sport where a rubber ball is hit at up to 300km/h.
Here’s a video of them setting up this years show and check the link to see their latest collection including designs by Sam Hecht, Alexander Taylor, and Terence Woodgate and John Barnard.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?