Originally guest posted by Ill Studio
Curated by ill-studio, Art Of Music reflects upon the profound influence that music has on art and simultaneously art has on music and recognizes their common creative approach. The leading idea of the show emphasizes the fact that artists tastes in music are always strongly related to their work.
Twenty one international artists, graphic designers and illustrators have been asked to design the poster for the concert of their dream, including the line-up of choice and in any venue imaginable whether existing or not. After Los Angeles and Stockholm the posters are now exhibited at Colette in Paris.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf