Originally guest posted by Andy J Miller
The Decoder Ring Design Concern is actually the resign I decided to pursue illustration. More specifically however, it was their major Modest Mouse gig poster campaign that sealed
They created a different screen printed poster for each date on MM’s tour in 2005. Each poster was based on one of the many songs from the MM catalogue. This one was based on “The Good Times are Killing Me” the closing track from Good News for People Who Love Bad News.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations