Originally guest posted by Andy J Miller
The Decoder Ring Design Concern is actually the resign I decided to pursue illustration. More specifically however, it was their major Modest Mouse gig poster campaign that sealed
They created a different screen printed poster for each date on MM’s tour in 2005. Each poster was based on one of the many songs from the MM catalogue. This one was based on “The Good Times are Killing Me” the closing track from Good News for People Who Love Bad News.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"