Here’s some Friday smiles from last years London College of Communication MA graduate Guillermo Brotons.
‘48 students, 24 nationalities, 28 languages spoken. All the students in my course were asked to finished the sentence My circle is in their mother language to create a collaborative project that is also a language guide of the class. The cover (pictured) of the book is also a poster, with all the students’ mouths on the front and their names and the languages they can speak on the back.’
- Tomáš Kral’s nostalgic 3D short slapstick dragon slaying animation series
- Russia-based Max Litvinov's experimental animations are a delight
- More weird and wonderful work from Wonder Room
- Bruch creates a simple and type-based identity for Quer
- Intimacy, underwear and internet pop-ups in VLF Studio's slick redesign of Under the Influence
- A personal portrait of street life in Casablanca from photographer Yoriyas
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web