Originally guest posted by Spencer Wilson
Tom’s work has always appealed to me, from the first time I saw his sexy fashion inspired vector illustrations, and more recently with his direct approach with pen, paper and ink. However it’s this new work which engages me the most making me wish I could use a pen and brush. Dark compositions and a crafted mass of line work give way to glimpses of faces and figures and some beautiful illustration.
- Photographer Yael Malka's work is about "intimacy, tension, love, trust and sex"
- A closer look at the work London-based design studio Spencer Fenton
- The Ulm Model: a school and its pursuit of a critical design practice
- New One in New York: Simón Sepúlveda's six month design diary
- Eloïse Rossetti’s narrative and research-driven graphic design
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau captures the humorous nuances of adult life
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant