Originally guest posted by Spencer Wilson
Tom’s work has always appealed to me, from the first time I saw his sexy fashion inspired vector illustrations, and more recently with his direct approach with pen, paper and ink. However it’s this new work which engages me the most making me wish I could use a pen and brush. Dark compositions and a crafted mass of line work give way to glimpses of faces and figures and some beautiful illustration.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan