Product designer Alexander Taylor, originally from the North East of England studied Furniture and Product Design at Nottingham Trent University before beginning his career with London based architects Procter:Rihl before deciding to realize his own designs and set up a studio in 2002.
Pictured is ‘Antlers’, a clothes hanger produced in 8mm steel wire, plastic coated in red, blue, black, white, yellow and limited chrome edition.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU