Really impressive launch of Art Vandelay last night at The Russian Club in East London. Gutted I couldn’t stay for longer as it was a genuinely different experience to most launches.
‘Art Vandelay Magazine (and Gallery) will present the best talent working in the fields of art and design today. By shunning the more traditional roles of editor and curator, Art Vandelay’s Magazine focuses simply on artists writing about, interviewing, and presenting other artists.’
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood