Really impressive launch of Art Vandelay last night at The Russian Club in East London. Gutted I couldn’t stay for longer as it was a genuinely different experience to most launches.
‘Art Vandelay Magazine (and Gallery) will present the best talent working in the fields of art and design today. By shunning the more traditional roles of editor and curator, Art Vandelay’s Magazine focuses simply on artists writing about, interviewing, and presenting other artists.’
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- Nike pattern designer Jeremy Pettis' psychedelic illustration side project
- Illustrator Charlotte Ager’s evocative and multilayered drawings
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Nadine Kolodziey’s prolific output of creative colourful talent
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- How to make the perfect physical portfolio with photographer Guy Archard
- Martin Parr creates BBC One idents as a “portrait of modern Britain in all its diversity”
- Ones to Watch 2017: Introducing
- Narrative and design: a chat with Penguin book cover designer Janet Hansen
- Can Dagarslani personifies serenity in photographic series at Bauhaus