Made by Meta, Fig Cabinet by Tord Boontje. I saw this at the Milan furniture fair back in April and still not made my mind up on it. Incredible production but there’s something that just makes me say no, it is also insanely expensive.
Also, identity for Meta is designed by Spin, nice type and some ace photography. Not sure if they’ve updated their site but always worth a look.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood