I’m in Amsterdam today so seems suitable to post a few studios based in the dutch capital. First up is one of my favourites, 180 Amsterdam, who with their long standing relationship with Adidas have produced some of the most recognisable adverts of the last few years, including the current Jose Mourinio commercial.
Pictured is the ‘Originals’ campaign where legendary photography Nadav Kander gave his take on originality last year.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity