Lovely idea for a set of prints by the ever inspiring Hyperkit. Trophaeal is a set of two hand silk-screened posters on 225gsm paper.
Poster 1: 440mm W x 560mm H, printed in 5 colours, signed and editioned on the reverse. Poster 2: 440mm W x 440mm H, printed in 1 colour, signed and editioned on the front.
Also, while you’re there marvel at their fantastic new(ish) site.
- Sam Nhlengethwa's lithographs are inspired by other artists
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Scott King, Roger Hiorns and Tom Morton discuss provocation for new book The Creative Stance
- Flaneur explores the magic of Moscow in its biggest issue yet
- Brooklyn illustrator Ping Zhu and her breezy brushstrokes full of energy
- Irreconcilable Truths: a 1500-page survey of legendary photographer Don McCullin’s work
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design