Lovely idea for a set of prints by the ever inspiring Hyperkit. Trophaeal is a set of two hand silk-screened posters on 225gsm paper.
Poster 1: 440mm W x 560mm H, printed in 5 colours, signed and editioned on the reverse. Poster 2: 440mm W x 440mm H, printed in 1 colour, signed and editioned on the front.
Also, while you’re there marvel at their fantastic new(ish) site.
- Lili des Bellons illustrates a fluoro world of monsters and robots
- Type tells Tales: Steven Heller and Gail Anderson explore the performative traits of type
- Things: The post full of positivity we received this April
- Photographer Louis De Belle’s unconventional portraits of New York commuters
- M35 creates a topographical identity for a project about Australia's rural landscape
- We speak to the three creatives behind a Nigerian-focused editorial and film for Kenzo
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again