Spencer ‘Wislon’ Wilson updates his site for the new year with some fresh work.
Being able to turn around an editorial illustration on a tight deadline is a skill that shouldn’t be underestimated and this guy is one of the industry’s true professionals.
- Ryan Peltier plays with scale in his neatly constructed space-themed illustrations
- The world’s largest Renoir collection is made accessible to all by filmmaker Phil Grabsky
- First Dates for those who create: Jessica Walsh and Timothy Goodman talk dating and working (and both)
- Vogue celebrates 100 years of style at the National Portrait Gallery
- Superb designs by London studio Julia for the Whitechapel Gallery
- Nine vital nuggets about the hows and whys of being a project manager or producer – and why all the hard work is worth it
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016