London based designer Jennie Hancock graduated from Central Saint Martins just over 12 months ago and has since worked at Zip design before recently setting up new studio, The Russian Club.
‘I’ve been on a bit of a photography binge at the moment, i really do believe it teaches you massively important and interchangeable skills. Framing and composition obviously play large parts in many creative disciplines, as well as reminding you to be ever observant.’
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- "Success breeds success... but you've got to make sure you don't cock it up next time"
- Steve Powers' New York street signs offer an alternative perspective
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns