With the soaring oil prices and the looming recession it is only natural we try new methods of air travel.
‘Kent Couch, a 48-year-old owner of a petrol station, yesterday succeeded in his third attempt to conquer the skies of northwest America, flying more than 230 miles in a garden chair supported by more than 150 helium-filled party balloons.’
— Martin Hodgson, guardian.co.uk
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan