Eric Ku has been working on Mission Redefinition, a series of exercises each exploring the idea of redefinition to a series of subjects through the application of graphic design.
Pictured is Chair/Chair (Mission No.2), an inspiration from the American contemporary artist Joseph Kosuth, One and Three Chair. The pieces shown subsequently form a chair.
- Meet graphic designer Tor Weibull and his tubular metal typography
- Glasgow watch company Paulin launch new Art Deco-inspired typeface
- Samuel Douek on his pop-up queer art space CAMPerVAN at Tate Modern
- Agnese Morganti celebrates the sparkle and community of Italy’s majorettes
- Friday Mixtape: Visions Festival make us a mix of eclectic acts from its line up
- Evan M. Cohen’s black-and-white comics address modern anxiety
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Colette, the trailblazer: creatives pay tribute to the iconic Parisian store and its legacy
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels