Tonight sees the opening of a show put on by Camberwell illustration students and looks as though it’s going to be a bit of a treat.
Described to me as “a collection of hand rendered prints combining traditional printing techniques with modern concepts to create a collection of new, exciting works.” Twinned with having been along to one of these shows before I’m definitely going to have a peruse. Featuring some lovingly crafted work including these lino cut flyers by Martha Smith.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood