Tonight sees the opening of a show put on by Camberwell illustration students and looks as though it’s going to be a bit of a treat.
Described to me as “a collection of hand rendered prints combining traditional printing techniques with modern concepts to create a collection of new, exciting works.” Twinned with having been along to one of these shows before I’m definitely going to have a peruse. Featuring some lovingly crafted work including these lino cut flyers by Martha Smith.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf