This weekend I finally got round to getting over to White Cube in Mayfair to see Jake & Dinos Chapman’s ‘If Hitler Had Been a Hippy How Happy Would We Be’ exhibition.
An absolute spectacle in every room, from embellishing Hitler’s original paintings, to the ridiculously detailed hell models – you have to see it while it’s still there.
Only about until July 12th. Don’t miss it.
- A bonkers 360 degree trip inside Julian Glander and Parallel Teeth's Kooky Kitchen
- Pictograms and symbols: how branding and visual language has to adapt in a digital age
- Codeluxe creates a powerful identity for Topography of Terror
- Tightly composed images of complex subjects by illustrator SHOUT
- Alejandra Carles-Tolra captures a women’s rugby team from all angles
- Cats flying out of speakers and our technology addiction: highlights from Channel 4 Random Acts
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- The best design courses in the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"