This weekend I finally got round to getting over to White Cube in Mayfair to see Jake & Dinos Chapman’s ‘If Hitler Had Been a Hippy How Happy Would We Be’ exhibition.
An absolute spectacle in every room, from embellishing Hitler’s original paintings, to the ridiculously detailed hell models – you have to see it while it’s still there.
Only about until July 12th. Don’t miss it.
- Experiments in geometric shapes, cut-out, collaged and drawn typography by artist Michael Morris
- Gwendal Le Bec’s new website is chock-full of wonderful new work
- Jonny Seymour's cute and strange photo series of six-year-old Chinese kids' "graduation"
- Ibán Ramón creates refreshingly simple identity for a Spanish food festival
- Parisian studio turns out painterly, colour-themed identity for French theatre
- Kanye, Miley, Madonna and more in garish and satirical illustrations scrapped by MTV
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Publishing platform Medium launches its new identity