This weekend I finally got round to getting over to White Cube in Mayfair to see Jake & Dinos Chapman’s ‘If Hitler Had Been a Hippy How Happy Would We Be’ exhibition.
An absolute spectacle in every room, from embellishing Hitler’s original paintings, to the ridiculously detailed hell models – you have to see it while it’s still there.
Only about until July 12th. Don’t miss it.
- Punk, printing, photography and type - February's Nicer Tuesdays tickets are now on sale!
- Gender politics, feminism and Kanye West – the world according to Vanessa Beecroft
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau