Glastonbury 2008 has come and gone for another year and I’m gutted I wasn’t there.
Having to settle for a year in front of the TV, trying to work out how to choose the bands I want to see, I thought I’d re-visit a personal
highlight from 5 years ago.
Radiohead hadn’t played ‘Just’ for a long time when they belted this out on the Pyramid stage, and I was very glad they did. I’m keen to post some more glastonbury favourites old and new over the next week so if you’ve got any drop me an email.
- Sam Nhlengethwa's lithographs are inspired by other artists
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Scott King, Roger Hiorns and Tom Morton discuss provocation for new book The Creative Stance
- Flaneur explores the magic of Moscow in its biggest issue yet
- Brooklyn illustrator Ping Zhu and her breezy brushstrokes full of energy
- Irreconcilable Truths: a 1500-page survey of legendary photographer Don McCullin’s work
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design