Glastonbury 2008 has come and gone for another year and I’m gutted I wasn’t there.
Having to settle for a year in front of the TV, trying to work out how to choose the bands I want to see, I thought I’d re-visit a personal
highlight from 5 years ago.
Radiohead hadn’t played ‘Just’ for a long time when they belted this out on the Pyramid stage, and I was very glad they did. I’m keen to post some more glastonbury favourites old and new over the next week so if you’ve got any drop me an email.
- Parterre de Rois: the Black issue features Anish Kapoor and Nina Chanel Abney
- Noah Beckwith’s experimental approach to his “stream-of-consciousness” posters
- Talya Modlin shares illustrated gems from her sketchbook
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors
- The exploratory and exciting typefaces of Out of the Dark
- MullenLowe Group’s Global Creative Officer José Miguel Sokoloff on judging CSM's degree shows
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris