Glastonbury 2008 has come and gone for another year and I’m gutted I wasn’t there.
Having to settle for a year in front of the TV, trying to work out how to choose the bands I want to see, I thought I’d re-visit a personal
highlight from 5 years ago.
Radiohead hadn’t played ‘Just’ for a long time when they belted this out on the Pyramid stage, and I was very glad they did. I’m keen to post some more glastonbury favourites old and new over the next week so if you’ve got any drop me an email.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf