Glastonbury 2008 has come and gone for another year and I’m gutted I wasn’t there.
Having to settle for a year in front of the TV, trying to work out how to choose the bands I want to see, I thought I’d re-visit a personal
highlight from 5 years ago.
Radiohead hadn’t played ‘Just’ for a long time when they belted this out on the Pyramid stage, and I was very glad they did. I’m keen to post some more glastonbury favourites old and new over the next week so if you’ve got any drop me an email.
- Thomas Prior captures a Mexican festival involving exploding sledgehammers
- The misty-eyed and delicate pencil marks of Lee Kyutae
- Build’s brand identity for product design brand Plæy mirrors its playful and modular designs
- David Bailey's photographs of NW1, republished and exhibited for the first time
- Studio Mut creates a catalogue for Italian art prize that celebrates up-and-coming artists
- A forward-minded retrospective: behind the design of the massive Cedric Price monograph
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich