Glastonbury 2008 has come and gone for another year and I’m gutted I wasn’t there.
Having to settle for a year in front of the TV, trying to work out how to choose the bands I want to see, I thought I’d re-visit a personal
highlight from 5 years ago.
Radiohead hadn’t played ‘Just’ for a long time when they belted this out on the Pyramid stage, and I was very glad they did. I’m keen to post some more glastonbury favourites old and new over the next week so if you’ve got any drop me an email.
- Punk, printing, photography and type - February's Nicer Tuesdays tickets are now on sale!
- Gender politics, feminism and Kanye West – the world according to Vanessa Beecroft
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau