Having attended the RCA summer show last weekend I’ve got lots of nice things to post up…
One of which was Yuri Suzuki’s scalalectrix-esque vinyl track, where pieces of vinyl records had been snapped and then put back together to create a new sound from an original track.
- Artist Howard Fonda captures the vibrancy of summer for Ace & Tate
- Robbie Simon, the jack of all trades and the master of them too
- Mattis Dovier’s weird and wonderful 8-bit dot animation for XXX’s music video
- Jessica Lehrman's photographic document of social revolution, Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street
- Zoe Kao and Huang Wun-Siang find inspiration in the uncertainty of the design process
- Documenting the world in motion: Lauren Tamaki’s illustrations of modern life
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale