Having attended the RCA summer show last weekend I’ve got lots of nice things to post up…
One of which was Yuri Suzuki’s scalalectrix-esque vinyl track, where pieces of vinyl records had been snapped and then put back together to create a new sound from an original track.
- Pouya Ahmadi uses typography to “bridge the gap between poetry, performance and space"
- Gilles de Brock’s bold poster designs use found imagery and psychedelic hues
- Campbell Addy takes us inside the pages of Niijournal’s long-awaited second issue
- Scott Gallagher photographs the youth of marching bands in Northern Ireland
- South-London artist Lucas Dupuy explores dyslexia through blurred shapes and symbols
- “Noise, exertion and rebellion”: Ari Marcopoulos’ latest exhibition, Machine
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Design, Revolt, Rainbow: the pioneering work of graphic designer Willy Fleckhaus