Philip Dam Roadley-Battinis a 21 year old designer from Denmark. Living and working in Copenhagen he works across a wide range of media.
Pictured is ‘Projekt Gasværk’ a local project in Philip’s hometown who fight for a place for young bands to rehearse their music and play concerts.
- New Adult Swim project from the bonkers people behind some sexy Craigslist animations
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Stina Löfgren’s instructional illustrations for practical lunges
- Scandinavian aesthetics and do-right design approach: the brand values of Nudie Jeans
- A beautiful portrait of the communities, theatre and blingy pants of South Yorkshire wrestling
- Back to basics with Davide Di Gennaro’s symbol-heavy design workshop identity
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Anthony Burrill on starting out and staying focussed
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs