Philip Dam Roadley-Battinis a 21 year old designer from Denmark. Living and working in Copenhagen he works across a wide range of media.
Pictured is ‘Projekt Gasværk’ a local project in Philip’s hometown who fight for a place for young bands to rehearse their music and play concerts.
- Innovative textures and techniques in campaign for Decca Classics inspired by The Stalker
- Beautiful editorial illustrations by painter Jean-Philippe Delhomme
- An absurd and unexpected series from Jordan photographer Tanya Habjouqa
- La Mouche et La Cloche's charming and musical identity for Association Irlandaise
- Designer, art director and book fanatic Ben Branagan shows off his bookshelf
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school