Philip Dam Roadley-Battinis a 21 year old designer from Denmark. Living and working in Copenhagen he works across a wide range of media.
Pictured is ‘Projekt Gasværk’ a local project in Philip’s hometown who fight for a place for young bands to rehearse their music and play concerts.
- Parterre de Rois: the Black issue features Anish Kapoor and Nina Chanel Abney
- Noah Beckwith’s experimental approach to his “stream-of-consciousness” posters
- Talya Modlin shares illustrated gems from her sketchbook
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors
- The exploratory and exciting typefaces of Out of the Dark
- MullenLowe Group’s Global Creative Officer José Miguel Sokoloff on judging CSM's degree shows
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris