Philip Dam Roadley-Battinis a 21 year old designer from Denmark. Living and working in Copenhagen he works across a wide range of media.
Pictured is ‘Projekt Gasværk’ a local project in Philip’s hometown who fight for a place for young bands to rehearse their music and play concerts.
- Sean and Seng travelled to Mongolia to shoot for Arena Homme+
- Joshua T Gibbons provides an insight into the relaxed bachelor lifestyle of Cockney Stan
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Latvian illustrator Zane Zlemeša's delicately painted drawings
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Linda Brownlee’s beautiful photography book captures family life in a Sicilian village
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich