Horacio emailed us a few weeks back with this recent work they’d just finished for Amnesty. The world map is made up of historic figures from wars and conflicts in the shape of their country.
The whole site is in Portuguese but worth a look as it’s much more impressive at a larger size.
- Lili des Bellons illustrates a fluoro world of monsters and robots
- Type tells Tales: Steven Heller and Gail Anderson explore the performative traits of type
- Things: The post full of positivity we received this April
- Photographer Louis De Belle’s unconventional portraits of New York commuters
- M35 creates a topographical identity for a project about Australia's rural landscape
- We speak to the three creatives behind a Nigerian-focused editorial and film for Kenzo
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again