Horacio emailed us a few weeks back with this recent work they’d just finished for Amnesty. The world map is made up of historic figures from wars and conflicts in the shape of their country.
The whole site is in Portuguese but worth a look as it’s much more impressive at a larger size.
- Yayoi Kusama brings infinity and her iconic pumpkins to two stunning new London shows
- How I Got Here: Kim Gehrig, director
- Founder and creative director of ManvsMachine, Mike Alderson on his most-loved books
- From big cats to commuters, Reece Wykes creates characters using the subtlest of details
- Back to the Future: what today's creatives can learn from yesterday's design principles
- Moniker’s crisp and colourful laser cut posters for Designer Fund
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys