Horacio emailed us a few weeks back with this recent work they’d just finished for Amnesty. The world map is made up of historic figures from wars and conflicts in the shape of their country.
The whole site is in Portuguese but worth a look as it’s much more impressive at a larger size.
- Moving Brands gives its opinions on the new Google logo design
- Typographic club posters that show how creativity flourishes within boundaries
- Eric Petersen's surreal illustrations take their cues from video games
- Paris-based Adrien Menard's portfolio experiments with letterforms and composition
- The creative process explained via egg metaphors, thanks to artist Honza Zamojski
- Vincent Girardot’s photo diary documents an alpine tour of fish, factories and firs
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games logo scrapped over plagiarism row, according to reports
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Playfully tongue-in-cheek illustrations from Germany-based Cécile Dormeau
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield