Horacio emailed us a few weeks back with this recent work they’d just finished for Amnesty. The world map is made up of historic figures from wars and conflicts in the shape of their country.
The whole site is in Portuguese but worth a look as it’s much more impressive at a larger size.
- Swiss zine highlights the many times The Simpsons has predicted the future
- Twelve studio’s rippling identity for Beijing new media studio
- Mumbai-based artist Yashasvi Mathis' unconventional take on the world
- Gufram, the iconic funhouse bridging the gap between design and art
- Active Arab Women: Lara Al-Hadeedi records the determination of sporting Kuwaiti women
- Meet the French illustrator creating part-animal, part-human Frankenmonsters
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August