Channel 4 is renowned for it’s creative side and without it I don’t think the channel would be what it is today. For it’s latest season of programmes, ‘Disarming Britain’ looks at gun and knife crime in the UK and takes an ‘unflinching look at the increasing use of violence and weapons by young people on our nation’s streets.’
The promotional piece for this is genius, although the channel is only showing smaller versions before programmes, here is the full length one. Thanks to Gavin for the link.
- Cool links, mag love and who to follow – it's Best of the Web!
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art influences
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Build and the Nike brand team creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Marco Onofri tackles the topic of internet lust in The Followers (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- David Hockney reveals what life is like in his Los Angeles studio
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs