Channel 4 is renowned for it’s creative side and without it I don’t think the channel would be what it is today. For it’s latest season of programmes, ‘Disarming Britain’ looks at gun and knife crime in the UK and takes an ‘unflinching look at the increasing use of violence and weapons by young people on our nation’s streets.’
The promotional piece for this is genius, although the channel is only showing smaller versions before programmes, here is the full length one. Thanks to Gavin for the link.
- Yukai Du transports us to galaxies far, far away in TED-Ed animation
- Illustration galore: it's February's Things!
- The past, present and future of gaming on The It’s Nice That Podcast
- Photographer Enda Bowe searches for light and beauty in At Mirrored River
- Dive into the trippy 3D world of Vector Meldrew in his latest video for Addison Groove
- Finnish illustrator Daniel Stolle’s atmospheric editorial illustrations
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Miffy creator, author and illustrator Dick Bruna dies aged 89
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality