Swedish based graphic designer / illustrator / animator Peter Lundgren has got some nice stuff. Pictured is Cut | Copy | Paste.
‘Cut | Copy | Paste is about getting to grips with things that never get done. Music that was never completed got completed and dressed in a colorful costume.’
- Murray Ballard explores the strange, myth-filled world of cryogenically freezing people
- Folded posters by Philipp Möckli advertise a show about the art of making
- Things: the post that excited us most in May
- Les Cousins’ portfolio spans graphic design for karaoke nuts and perfume inspired by Ernest Hemingway
- #currentmood, and the art that reflects our strange social media revelations
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- Milton Glaser: we talk drawing, ethics, Shakespeare and Trump with the graphic design legend
- Advice and insights on setting up your own design agency
- Should designers specialise early, or have a “portfolio career”?
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys