A few weeks ago Jason Jules guest posted Benedict Radcliffe’s ‘Dalston Jazz Car’, two Mark 4 Volkswagen Golfs seamlessly joined together internally and externally. Well Benedict has now got his website up and there appear to be more than a few nice ideas going on. Thanks to Mike for the link.
Pictured is ‘Koga Miyata Full Aero Pro’ (extended version) made for the bicycle film festival art exhibition, Joy Ride and based on 1980s classic Japanese racer, Koga Miyata.
- Sam Nhlengethwa's lithographs are inspired by other artists
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Scott King, Roger Hiorns and Tom Morton discuss provocation for new book The Creative Stance
- Flaneur explores the magic of Moscow in its biggest issue yet
- Brooklyn illustrator Ping Zhu and her breezy brushstrokes full of energy
- Irreconcilable Truths: a 1500-page survey of legendary photographer Don McCullin’s work
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design