A few weeks ago Jason Jules guest posted Benedict Radcliffe’s ‘Dalston Jazz Car’, two Mark 4 Volkswagen Golfs seamlessly joined together internally and externally. Well Benedict has now got his website up and there appear to be more than a few nice ideas going on. Thanks to Mike for the link.
Pictured is ‘Koga Miyata Full Aero Pro’ (extended version) made for the bicycle film festival art exhibition, Joy Ride and based on 1980s classic Japanese racer, Koga Miyata.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?