A few weeks ago Jason Jules guest posted Benedict Radcliffe’s ‘Dalston Jazz Car’, two Mark 4 Volkswagen Golfs seamlessly joined together internally and externally. Well Benedict has now got his website up and there appear to be more than a few nice ideas going on. Thanks to Mike for the link.
Pictured is ‘Koga Miyata Full Aero Pro’ (extended version) made for the bicycle film festival art exhibition, Joy Ride and based on 1980s classic Japanese racer, Koga Miyata.
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books