A few weeks ago Jason Jules guest posted Benedict Radcliffe’s ‘Dalston Jazz Car’, two Mark 4 Volkswagen Golfs seamlessly joined together internally and externally. Well Benedict has now got his website up and there appear to be more than a few nice ideas going on. Thanks to Mike for the link.
Pictured is ‘Koga Miyata Full Aero Pro’ (extended version) made for the bicycle film festival art exhibition, Joy Ride and based on 1980s classic Japanese racer, Koga Miyata.
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Meet the Swiss duo behind graphic design agency Cécile + Roger
- Offshore Studio on their publication re-appropriating the word “migrant”
- Photographer Damien Maloney on working intuitively and playing with reality
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos