A few weeks ago Jason Jules guest posted Benedict Radcliffe’s ‘Dalston Jazz Car’, two Mark 4 Volkswagen Golfs seamlessly joined together internally and externally. Well Benedict has now got his website up and there appear to be more than a few nice ideas going on. Thanks to Mike for the link.
Pictured is ‘Koga Miyata Full Aero Pro’ (extended version) made for the bicycle film festival art exhibition, Joy Ride and based on 1980s classic Japanese racer, Koga Miyata.
- “Legs eleven, droopy drawers, dirty knees”: A clock that uses bingo calls instead of numbers
- Great new work for The New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek from Oscar Bolton Green
- Dots, blocks and fades layered up in multifaceted exhibition identity for The Hague’s Royal Academy
- Patty Carroll's bizarre photos hide women in chaotic, hand-built scenes
- Dougal Wilson's Morris dancing-heavy first music video in six years
- A lifestyle magazine for realists, Oikos breaks the mould
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Japanese artist Tatsuro Kiuchi is back with more beautifully finished illustrations