A few weeks ago Jason Jules guest posted Benedict Radcliffe’s ‘Dalston Jazz Car’, two Mark 4 Volkswagen Golfs seamlessly joined together internally and externally. Well Benedict has now got his website up and there appear to be more than a few nice ideas going on. Thanks to Mike for the link.
Pictured is ‘Koga Miyata Full Aero Pro’ (extended version) made for the bicycle film festival art exhibition, Joy Ride and based on 1980s classic Japanese racer, Koga Miyata.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language