I meant to post this up ages ago but I somehow never got round to it. Ryan Waller self publishes this fantastic magazine, The New College Beat. Larger than I expected everything is right about it, the size, the stock and the design are all spot on.
The newest issue was created in response to the art of scrying, a practice used to discover the future and to reimagine the present and includes contributions from the likes of Noah Butkus, Sean Carmody, Steven Harrington, Garrett Morin, Jenny Mörtsell, Nathan Nedorostek, Jason Nocito, Harsh Patel, Todd St. John, Miika Saksi and Jesper Ulvelius.
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood