I meant to post this up ages ago but I somehow never got round to it. Ryan Waller self publishes this fantastic magazine, The New College Beat. Larger than I expected everything is right about it, the size, the stock and the design are all spot on.
The newest issue was created in response to the art of scrying, a practice used to discover the future and to reimagine the present and includes contributions from the likes of Noah Butkus, Sean Carmody, Steven Harrington, Garrett Morin, Jenny Mörtsell, Nathan Nedorostek, Jason Nocito, Harsh Patel, Todd St. John, Miika Saksi and Jesper Ulvelius.
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books