Earlier this week saw the transformation of Third Eye Design into Marque. I had the pleasure of working in the London studio for nine months after graduating university and left earlier this year to persue other interests.
Marque encompass’ a great group of designers across three studios (Glasgow, New York and London) with a considered approach and emphasis on detail and execution. Never have I learnt so much in such a short space of time and for that I am hugely grateful. The website looks ace, check it out.
- Nine vital nuggets about the hows and whys of being a project manager or producer – and why all the hard work is worth it
- Stars, drag queens, and the literati: Avedon and Warhol’s heroes and antiheroes
- Designer Morag Myerscough gives us a peek at her bookshelf
- Photographer Matthew Brown explores the forgotten details in a university campus
- First Dates for those who create: Studio Swine tells us about their working relationship
- Experimental Jetset, Build and others' war posters curated by Pentagram's Alex Brown
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?