Earlier this week saw the transformation of Third Eye Design into Marque. I had the pleasure of working in the London studio for nine months after graduating university and left earlier this year to persue other interests.
Marque encompass’ a great group of designers across three studios (Glasgow, New York and London) with a considered approach and emphasis on detail and execution. Never have I learnt so much in such a short space of time and for that I am hugely grateful. The website looks ace, check it out.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?