Earlier this week saw the transformation of Third Eye Design into Marque. I had the pleasure of working in the London studio for nine months after graduating university and left earlier this year to persue other interests.
Marque encompass’ a great group of designers across three studios (Glasgow, New York and London) with a considered approach and emphasis on detail and execution. Never have I learnt so much in such a short space of time and for that I am hugely grateful. The website looks ace, check it out.
- Curator Shonagh Marshall takes us through the highlights from Hair by Sam McKnight
- Yeji Yun’s imaginative zine combines frozen lands, whales and cocktails
- Zhang Kechun encapsulates the oblivion of China's mysterious Yellow River
- Artist Anna Valdez brings her eye for detail to digital painting
- Bold in its broadness, the work of Dave Singley
- Córdova Canillas seek inspiration between nostalgia and obsolescence for C de C annual
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity